- Various M/S mode fixes and improvements.
- Fixed regression in SCF band-stop clicks when moving slider.
- Possible crash in SONAR.
- Gain Compensation value could be discarded if set to -inf.
- STEREO LINK will be grayed out when compressor input is mono.
- Improved gain compensation behavior in beat-mode.
- Windows Installer warn if iLok License Manager is missing.
- A/B states were not properly stored and recalled.
- Meters/Leveler did not clear state when playing after stopping.
- VST denormalization-related performance issues.
- Possible crash on Digital Performer (VST).
- Input meter could show noise-floor instead of silence.
- Various cosmetic UI inconsistencies.
- SCF - possible crash when LF was set to highest frequency.
- SCF - Solo didn't work when compressor was off.
- M/S mode was processed in Leveler stage.
- Fixes & improvements to auto gain compensation and side-chain compression.
- Switching between Mono/Stereo instance on Logic X could lead to a crash.
- AAX with side-chain could produce silence when rendered offline. (Commit/Freeze/Bounce Offline)
- VST3 might not work with Direct Offline Processing.
- On some settings dry signal could be not dry.
- Possible crash when inputting out-of-range values.
- Fixes & improvements to Windows installer.
New Features & Improvements
- Added peak clipping options.
- Added user-definable meter peak hold.
- Improved performance.
- Added UI scaling (75% - 200%).
- Limiting is now based on true-peak.
- SCF - improved filter phase-response.
- Pro Tools (AAX), Studio One 3.x (VST3) - support gain reduction meter.
- Pro Tools (AAX) - support automation key modifiers.
- Presets names are now being stored and recalled.
- Bypass makes UI grayscale.
- Minor UI tweaks and improvements.
- Added iLok Trial (full functionality for 7 days).
You've got the POWAIR!