32- TO 64-BIT AUDIO UNITS AND VST PLUG-INS ADAPTER
32 LIVES is a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins adapter which enables you to run your favorite 32-bit-only plug-ins, such as Vanguard, VB3 and TC PowerCore plug-ins, in your latest 64-bit DAW.
There are no additional windows to open and no redundant routings to make. Your favorite 32-bit plug-ins will appear in your 64-bit DAW as if they were native 64-bit plug-ins.
32 LIVES is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units and VST host applications, including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Studio One.
Note: macOS Catalina 10.15 or newer is not supported.
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR WORKFLOW
Moving forward with new technologies, modern Digital Audio Workstations bring many new features and improvements utilizing a new 64-bit architecture, which enables to break the 4GB memory access barrier of the 32-bit architecture and access up to 16 Exabytes of RAM. Unfortunately, older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in your latest 64-bit-only DAW. Previous projects, created using an earlier version of your favorite 32-bit software, will not load correctly in your latest 64-bit workstation.
Enter 32 LIVES.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit-only Audio Units and VST plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and other 64-bit Audio Units/VST compatible DAWs
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loading all existing presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Logic 9, Cubase, Nuendo, Live, Mainstage, Final Cut Pro, Garageband, Digital Performer, Studio One, Audition CC, Tracktion, Triumph, QLab and others
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra and Mojave
- Mac-Intel-only application. Supported macOS 10.7 - 10.14
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)
- macOS Catalina 10.15 or newer is not supported.