32- TO 64-BIT AUDIO UNITS AND VST PLUG-INS ADAPTER
32 LIVES is a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins adapter which enables you to run your favorite 32-bit-only plug-ins, such as Vanguard, VB3 and TC PowerCore plug-ins, in your latest 64-bit DAW.
There are no additional windows to open and no redundant routings to make. Your favorite 32-bit plug-ins will appear in your 64-bit DAW as if they were native 64-bit plug-ins.
32 LIVES is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units and VST host applications, including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Studio One.
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR WORKFLOW
Moving forward with new technologies, modern Digital Audio Workstations bring many new features and improvements utilizing a new 64-bit architecture, which enables to break the 4GB memory access barrier of the 32-bit architecture and access up to 16 Exabytes of RAM. Unfortunately, older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in your latest 64-bit-only DAW. Previous projects, created using an earlier version of your favorite 32-bit software, will not load correctly in your latest 64-bit workstation.
Enter 32 LIVES.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit-only Audio Units and VST plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and other 64-bit Audio Units/VST compatible DAWs
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loading all existing presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Logic 9, Cubase, Nuendo, Live, Mainstage, Final Cut Pro, Garageband, Digital Performer, Studio One, Audition CC, Tracktion, Triumph, QLab and others
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra
- Mac-Intel-only application. Requires macOS 10.7 or higher
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)