- Sluggish UI on Retina and Logic 10.5 or newer.
- Removed incorrect SUM state for Dual Mono & M/S.
- Parameters might show suffix twice (0.0 dB dB).
- Input Meter wasn't delay compensated.
- Ableton Live Automation Re-Enable issues.
- AU: Improved Automation in Studio One.
- AAX: Fixed factory presets missing.
- AAX: Automation could stop working when using automation shortcut keyboard modifiers.
New Features & Improvements
- Recovery and Min. Retrigger can be tempo-synced.
- New Toolbar with Preset Manager.
- Windows: Improved HiDPI support.
- Improved Compatibility with Mojave or greater.
- Additional and updated factory presets!
- NKS Support.
- GATE RANGE won't be immediately applied after switching back from bypass.
- AAX with side-chain could produce silence when rendered offline (Commit/Freeze/Bounce Offline).
- AAX: Possible crash with A/B switching.
- AAX: Possible crash when switching presets.
- Changing from mono to stereo while UI is open could lead to crash (Studio One 4).
New Features & Improvements
- Improved text-input support.
- Add UI scaling.
- Bypass makes UI grayscale.
- Drum Leveler now requires macOS 10.7 or newer.
Note: This will be the last version to support 32-bit and RTAS.
- Added iLok Trial (full functionality for 7 days).
- Drum Leveler uses iLok (no USB Dongle required!)
- When Solo and Side-Chain are on, parameters apply to Side-Chain.
- Improved meters decay rate.
- Improved graphics synchronization with audio.
- Native VST3 bypass is now supported.
- Added support for entering numeric input in knobs.
- Experimental: Added support for Audio Unit's high-resolution mode.
- Pro Tools (AAX): Added support for automation key-combination.
- Pro Tools (AAX): Improved control surface mapping.
- Fixed denormalization performance issues. (VST2/VST3).
- Fixed spectral metering not showing input and output respectively.
- Fixed output level meters when using MS presenting post-MS instead of actual level.
- Fixed Side-Chain issues for AAX under Pro Tools 10.
- Fixed Side-Chain broken for RTAS in Stereo.
- Fixed VST2 crash when inserted under Adobe Audition.
- Fixed VST3 crash when inserted under REAPER 5.
- Fixed copying stereo to mono window size under Cubase.
- Fixed possible resizing bug on Samplitude.
- Fixed minor cosmetic UI bugs.
- Other minor fixes.
- Improved detection algorithm.
- Compatible with older Graphics Card.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed automation issues.
- Fixed A/B not switching all parameters.
- Side-Chain Key Input
- Gate Range - Take control over your bleed
- Soft Clipping
- Sensitivity setting for finer detection control
- Plug-In accessibility improvements for Pro Tools with Apple VoiceOver
- Fixed issues with VST2 preset saving
- Fixed RTAS and AAX32 issues
- Fixed AU Validation under Mac OS 10.6.x
- Better parameters handling
- Improved GUI performance
- Double-click gain sliders returns to default
- Fixed inaccurate beat detection in Logic Pro X 10.1
- Fixed A/B not working correctly in AAX
- Fixed copying state from one AAX instance to another
- Fixed Pro Tools 11 AudioSuite rendering
- Fixed Ableton Live stereo compatibility
- Fixed beat detection not working after looping in Cubase
- Fixed input level meters
- Fixed Windows uninstall functionality
- Fixed Windows XP compatibility
- Fixed OS X 10.6 compatibility issue.
- Drum Leveler is released to the world for the first time!