Senior C++ Algorithm Developer
We are looking for a great C++ algorithm developer to join us in creating cutting-edge plug-ins for audio professionals.
As a Sound Radix plug-in developer, you will:
- Raise ideas for new products
- Write algorithmic research code (in your favorite language)
- Design and implement novel DSP algorithms in C++
- Collaborate with a small team of experts in the programming, DSP and audio domains
- Build tools for the top professionals in the audio industry (engineers for Coldplay, Rihanna, etc.)
- Work a four-day work week
- Curiosity and creativity
- High technical ability in C++
- DRY and maintainable programming style
- Prefer spaces over tabs
- Experience designing and implementing DSP algorithms
- Passion for music and audio
Our office/recording studio is located in center Tel Aviv, Israel. Working remotely is also an option.
Please send your application to jobs at soundradix dot com.