- macOS: Improved Rosetta 2 Compatibility.
- Improved support for host looping.
- AAX: Auto-Align might mute for few samples on playback start.
- VST3: Removed redundant MIDI CC parameters that might show up on some hosts.
- macOS 10.7 or greater is now required.
- macOS: Removed support for 32bit.
- Removed support for RTAS.
- Logic X could provide inaccurate sample-position.
- Cubase (VST3): Inaccurate sample position while looping cause clicks & pops.
- Improved host compatibility.
- Improved Windows installer behavior.
New Features & Changes
- Auto-Align is now using iLok (no usb dongle required!)
- Detection now detects inverted phase by default.
- Dragging now works for SEND/RECV
- Added reset to default in UI (Double Click or Alt-Click).
- Pro Tools (AAX): Improved support for Control Surfaces.
- Pro Tools (AAX): Added support for UI automation key-modifiers.
- Added support for VST3 Bypass.
- Fixed out-of-bounds offset reported by host is not being clipped to the minimum/maximum supported offsets.
- Removed support for Windows XP.
- Fixed host bypass not working correctly.
- Fixed possible missing texts on Windows.
- Fixed moving UI between displays with different DPI.
- Fixed UI not showing under Wavelab on macOS.
- Fixed automation from UI not being recorded on some hosts.
- Various bugfixes.
- Added VoiceOver accessibility support in Pro Tools
- Fixed AAX 32-bit issues under Windows
- Fixed RTAS issues
- Fixed AU Validation under Mac OS 10.6.x
- Trial period can now be further extended upon request
- Fixed bypass not working correctly in Pro-Tools
- Fixed crash with old windows OpenGL drivers
- Fixed AAX 32-bit issues|Fixed VST3 issues
- VST3 format available
- OS X: Installer is signed for Gatekeeper
- Windows: Fixed crashes in Pro Tools with Nvidia GPUs
- Fixed rare crashes in plugin validation
- Retina Support Fixes.
- AAX compatibility: 32- and 64-bit, Pro Tools 11 compatible.
- Fixed keyboard input issues in some Windows hosts.
- Windows Support (RTAS / VST).
- Add Support for VST under Mac OS X.
- Graphics Bugfixes.
- RTAS and ProTools 9 compatibility.
- New, easy-to-use, host-independent bus routing system, eliminates the need of using side-chain.
- True stereo alignment in Pro Tools and other hosts that support mono side-chain only.
- Improved, automatic management of stereo-to-mono and mono-to-stereo alignment.
- Improved detection algorithm.
- Improved graphics accuracy.
1.0.0 - Initial Release
- Auto-Align, an automatic microphone time alignment AudioUnit plug-in for Mac OS X (Universal Binary).