32 TO 64 BIT AU PLUG-INS ADAPTER
32 LIVES is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins adapter, which enables you to transparently run your favorite 32-bit-only Audio Units plug-ins, such as Vanguard, VB3 and TC PowerCore plug-ins, in your latest 64-bit DAW. 32 LIVES is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units host applications, including Logic Pro X , MainStage 3 and Ableton Live .
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR WORKFLOW
Moving forward with new technologies, modern Digital Audio Workstations such as Logic Pro X and Ableton Live bring many new features and improvements utilizing a new 64-bit architecture which enables the DAW to break the 4GB memory access barrier of the 32-bit architecture and access up to 16 Exabytes of RAM. Unfortunately, older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in your latest 64-bit-only DAW. Previous projects, created using an earlier version of your favorite 32-bit software, will not load correctly in your latest 64-bit workstation.
Enter 32 LIVES.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit-only Audio Units plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAWs
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loading all existing presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Logic 9, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband, Live 8/9, Digital Performer 8/9, Studio One 2/3, Audition CC, Tracktion, Triumph, QLab and others
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan
- 32 Lives is a Mac-Intel-only application, requiring Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above and an internet connection for authorization